At the end of each year here at Love Guatemala we look back and celebrate all God has done as well as look forward to what God has in store for us in the following year. God has done a lot in 2015 here at Love Guatemala. Here are a few other blogs you can check out to see what has happened here this year:
- Inaugurated our new facility
- Vacations Schools
- 20 students graduated from our programs
- Lots of short term mission teams visited and ministered with us
- Leadership Training
- Many Lives Changed
These are just a few of the highlights. A huge thanks to each of you who had a part in any of this!
As we look forward to 2016 we are excited! We need each of you to continue supporting, praying and giving to make what we do here possible. Here are a few ways you can be involved in supporting Love Guatemala:
- Sponsor a student, teacher or program. Our sponsorship program helps provide the needs of each program, student and teacher. You can find out more about that by clicking here and select someone to sponsor.
- You can give a year end gift to help support the operational costs needed for 2016. Click here to support Love Guatemala in a year end gift. You can click here to check out more details about the needs for 2016.
Thanks for your continued prayers and support as we close out 2015 and look forward to 2016!