We are in awe of what God has done at Love Guatemala in 2013! It has been an amazing year! Here a just a few of the things God has done:
- Relationships have been built.
- Lives have been changed for eternity.
- People were given hope.
- Bathrooms and kitchens gifted.
- Food provided.
- Many people prayed for, minister to, and cared for.
- Our 3 trade schools have grown from 40 to 70!
- Our sponsorship program has grown to about 50 sponsors enabling us to grow the schools.
- We purchased a piece of property for the expansion of Love Guatemala that you can read more about here.
- And much much more!
And we know that God is not done! We have seen Him do so much in 2013 but our God is never done. He is continuing to bring the hurting and needy to us and there is so much
more work to be done! Thank you for giving last year to make 2013 an awesome year! As we come to the end of the year will you consider giving to help Love Guatemala continue strong in 2014?
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- You can become a sponsor. We have about 15 more students that need sponsored for 2014. You can sponsor a student and change their life for only $30 a month or $360 for the year. You can see more about this here.
- You can give towards our Love Guatemala Vocational Training Center. All of our schools are out of space and God is leading us to build a facility in 2014 to house our current trade schools and to start many more in the years to come. We will also use this facility for a feeding center, Church, Bible Training Center, Addiction Recovery Center and much more. More details are coming on this but you can help us get a good start on this major project to begin in 2014 by giving.
Check out this year end video update here from Ben Kunkel and go here to give click under the sponsorship link to sponsor a student or under Love Guatemala General to give towards the Love Guatemala Vocational Training Center.
Thank You! Merry Christmas!