The Love Guatemala sponsorship program provides a connection between the students in our trade schools to our friends in the states. One of the biggest needs where we serve in Guatemala is Hope! The hope that comes not just through meeting needs, but through relationships and through love. Once our students get connected with a sponsor they have the opportunity to build a life long relationship and through this they are provided with hope. Hope that they can in fact have a better future, hope that their life can be different than their parents was, hope that most importantly that they can know Jesus and spend eternity with him no matter their life here.
We have begin a campaign for the rest of the year in which our goal is to get all 23 of the new students we have in our schools for 2014 sponsored. Here is how it works:
- You go here and select a student.
- You follow the link under your students picture to give your $360 for the year or $30 monthly gifts or go here to do so.
- We send your funds to our team in Guatemala where they are used to pay for your student to be a part of the schools (materials and teacher pay) of their choice and also for extra needs such as food or clothing as they may arise.
- We send you a picture of your student and keep you updated regularly with monthly emails and quarterly pictures and messages from your student.
- You can write letters and stay in communication with your student as much as you would like.
- You can come visit your student on a trip down here.
- You Give Hope and Change a Life for years to come!!
Thanks for being a part of the Love Guatemala Sponsorship Program!